3:11 pm - Monday November 24, 7231

Fire in garment factory again

savar-fire-burn-pic-4-001Fire occurred at a garment factory of Konaba in Gazipur. This incident occurred at Mamun knit Wire Limited factory on Monday morning.  The factory authorities doused the fire after receiving the news said Joydebpur Fire Station Senior Officer Rafiqul Islam.

Rafiqul Islam said around 7:00 am, fire flowed from knitting section of the fourth floor of the building factory. The two units went to the scene. When they arrived, the fire doused by authorities. Fire originated from electric short-circuit is suspected in the fire official.

No life damages held in the fire. However, they could not provide immediate losses.

Filed in: National

This site is using the Seo Wizard Wordpress plugin created by Seo Uk